Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Disappointed

Last night was the night. We went to Wal-Mart and picked up a box for $3.38 and hurried home to try them. There are only 3 in the box. I was VERY disappointed, the marketing definitely won me over, but I won't be buying the Double Caramel again. The chocolate does have a very nice taste, smooth, and rich but not too rich. The caramel however, was icy and disappointing, one nice feature was that the caramel was surrounded on both sides by chocolate. The ice cream was nothing special. Häagen-Dazs and Dove are MUCH better...in my opinion. I just felt overall the quality was lacking. Also, they didn't look anything like the above pic. I will try the white chocolate ones next, those look good and are different. On a scale of 1-5, 5 being the best, I would rate these a 3.

1 comment:

  1. I just tried a double chocolate one and I thought it was pretty darn good. I agree though, 3 in a package is pretty weak, and I also was disappointed in the fat/calories. I had a $1.00 off coupon and they were on sale, so it was the perfect time to try them.

    ReplyDelete