Background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Homeschool Storage Solution

One thing that has always perplexed me is how to store our homeschool materials.
We've tried cabinets and bookshelves, but neither of those options has maintained order consistently throughout the year.
So in true procrastination style, I headed out the night before, at 10PM bound and determined to find something before school started the next day.

I went to Dillons Marketplace and found these 19 quart Rubbermaid Roughneck Totes.
They were on sale for $8.99. Considering all our books and manipulatives were free, that was a small investment.
We will only keep 1 semester of books in each tote....no need to ruffle up next semester's books.

I printed out labels for the totes to keep things organized for each child.
I put a label on all four sides and one on the top. They had fun choosing the fonts and colors.
I hope this is the solution I have been hoping for!
Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment