- The kids eat all day long, I'm constantly kicking them out of the kitchen.
- Finding books everywhere...and I do mean everywhere!
- If the kids don't get it, I can't blame the teacher.
- The dining room table looks like a paper factory.
- The kids don't care if they wear matching clothes or not...but I do!
The principal takes bribes and plays favorites.(maybe this shouldn't be on this list;)
- Our house actually looks like 8 people live in it.
- I can never find any writing instruments...it stinks to have jot down a quick note with lip liner or a broken crayon.
- When I tell the kids to line-up, they just stare blankly at me.
- There are no lunch ladies that prepare lunch, serve it, and clean up the mess.
So I guess it's just me;)