- I hate to drive somewhere I haven't been before..I print out maps and the works...Yes, we do have a GPS...but I hate having to program it.
- I have 3 awesome brothers, but I've always dreamed about having a sister.
- I almost died when I was 9, I had to have an emergency appendectomy. It was the most painful thing I have lived through...even more so than all 6 of my natural childbirths combined.
- When I fantasize, it's often about traveling and planning vacations for my family.
- I was asked when I was 20 to "have lunch" by a cosmetics director for a national company to discuss a modeling contract. I declined.
- I have an Interior Decorator's diploma that I earned through correspondence school with a Design school in Atlanta, it took me 2 years.
- I threw away my all my educational certificates and diplomas 11 years ago because I never thought I would use them again. I do regret doing that.
- I HATE the sound of clinking dishes.
- My paternal grandparents also had six children, 5 boys and 1 girl. My maternal grandparents had 6 children, 4 girls and 2 boys.
- Everytime I see a falling star, I wish to go to Heaven.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
10 Strange Facts About Me
I was hoping to share these...while secretly hoping to learn more about YOU! Shhhh! Please reply with your 10 strange facts.