Today is our anniversary. We have been sick for the past week and a half. Last night, while I comforted Gregory during the wee hours, I reflected on the year since our 17th anniversary.
It's been a really HARD year.
- Through a very difficult pregnancy our faith and trust in God has been tested.
- Our whole family endured the painful death of my Gramma, which has left an aching chasm in my soul.
- We haven't finished as much schooling as I would have liked.
- I can't seem to get a handle on routine and or housework since Gregory's birth.
- The list could go on and on....
- Although our faith and trust has been tested, it has also been strengthened.
- We stink at NFP, but we have thrived in our openness to life...come what may.
- I truly believe my Gramma is in Heaven and now her pain from this world "is as nothing" in the light of eternal glory.
- Even though homeschooling was limited this year, the kids were so helpful and caring...and get an A+ in Home Ec.
- I don't think I ever had a handle on routine and housework! It is my goal this year to improve.
|Christmas pic...didn't think 2 sick people would want to pose.|
Happy 18 Sweetheart, truly, everyday my love for you only grows!