Background

Friday, May 21, 2010

Olay Simply Ageless Covergirl Makeup

Before Covergirl/Olay Makeup

Ok, so I am a BzzAgent which is basically a product tester. I was sent a makeup kit that contained a concealer, corrector, foundation and blush. I took a before and after pic. I have to say that I was surprised by the great coverage of the foundation and the light and natural look and feel, something that is lacking in traditional liquid foundation. The foundation comes in a compact and has swirls of the Olay product mixed with the foundation. I still like my usual foundation which is Bare Minerals, better. I didn't think the corrector or concealer were anything special. The blush is nice although I like my Bare Minerals bronzer better. I think it's a great product and I can totally see myself switching to the foundation once I get more wrinkles because Bare Minerals seems to show off creases and wrinkles due to the iridescent quality of the product.
After

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I use MaryKay tinted moisturizer with their mineral powder, and bronzer from Clinique (not a fan of the mineral bronzers). Always curious to hear what others are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, you're too sweet! I wear Ivory 2.

    ReplyDelete