Background

Friday, January 20, 2012

Sunroom/Art Studio


Every year our homeschool group hires a wonderful artist to give our kiddos instruction. She is very reasonable in what she charges.

 Previously, we had rented a room in a rec center which is very pricey. Although, we were able to split that up amongst the families, it was still cost prohibitive. Last year, I offered to use our sun room. So the families are able to save the cost of the room rental. I hope it works out for everyone.

We obviously use our sun room as a laundry room. I have dreamed of having a beautifully furnished room out there, but this seems like a more practical short term use.
We are still awaiting a few more chairs from some of the other families.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea. I am in a small co-op and we are urrently trying to find a room we can rent that isn't too pricey.
    I am a new follower, please check out my blog.
    You have an award at my blog.
    http://mountainofgrace-monique.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award-thank-you-sami.html

    ReplyDelete