Background

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shoebox Sam


I was given this book in exchange for my review.

I didn't expect much more than a fun story to read to my boys, but I was very wrong.

Shoebox Sam leads an ordinary life in a most extraordinary way.
Through his shoe store, he gives to poor,  feeds the hungry, gives shelter to the weary, and he makes sacrifices without so much as blinking an eye.
Two children, Jesse and Delia, assist him in his store every Saturday.
They learn how giving is better than receiving and they all really do stop and smell the roses.

This book shows us all how to live and have the heart of Christ everyday.
Loving and giving gives us true happiness.
I was moved to tears while reading, I could hardly speak...yes..it is that moving!

This is a must read!
I loved this book!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the review...I will put it on a christmas list for the kids!!

    ReplyDelete