Background

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Edible Beauty

Is it possible to fall in love with a website?? I think I have found one of the most inspiring websites to date:
I especially enjoy the edible landscape post. The garden is a delight!
She has 31 fruit trees, many of them are dwarf trees which don't require as much space and they bear fruit sooner than full grown trees. I love the formal english design of the garden. Don and I were drooling over each photo dreaming of turning our backyard into something similar.



                                            Here are some of the dwarf fruit and citrus trees.
                                   Most all of the flowers are edible, though they don't eat them usually.

2 comments:

  1. (wiping drool off my chin)

    Love it! I just need someone to come design the layout and execute it for me. I have no vision for that sort of thing. I would love to have some fruit trees though!

    ReplyDelete