Background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Self Diagnosis:Ickaphobia


Just a friendly warning here: please don't be eating a snack and reading this!

I have been a mom awhile now and changed my fair share of diapers, cleaned bottoms, messes, noses, etc. I notice that after an especially challenging above situation, I always renounce my motherhood and have even gone so far as to resign.(at least for the day.. after daddy comes home) Anyway I think that I have a very serious incurable disease by the name of Ickaphobia, that being the technical medical complicated term, otherwise know as fear of the disgusting or Ick. Today while about to change Charlie's over ripe diaper, Benny comes to me with Ick all over his fingers and explains that he wiped himself but there are some "leftovers" on his hands....Ick! Yuck! Gross! so, I clean him up and then I notice that Charlie has discovered how much fun it is to play with the contents of his diaper...UUuuuuuggghhhBLAAaaaahhhGggahhhhhWuhhhNUF!

If there would be one job I could hire out, it would be this one! Back to regularly scheduled Blogdom.

1 comment:

  1. i can usually handle poop...as long as it is contained! I draw the line and puke though...definite ick!

    ReplyDelete