Background

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sweet Spots

I asked the kids' what their favorite spot was at our new house. All the kids except Jonah(who remains uncommitted on a favorite)((I hope this isn't some strange foreshadowing of the future!!)) happily complied.



Noah likes the sofa in the family room...a great place to read!

Eli likes the sofa in the living room(crazy after-bath hair)
Charlie's secret trashy hideaway.
Hannah's very own princess room. Benny loves the window seat, a soft retreat. Nellie loves to catch the drips from the hose.

Callie enjoys the cool concrete on the front porch.




2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. By the way, i meant to tell you tonite and then had to scoot, your previous post made me tear up. We left the parish I grew up in in 04 and it was very bittersweet. Very glad to be gone now, but at the time it was tough for sure. Interesting how God moves us along. Hope the move is good for you, I'm sure it will be. Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute and sweet. I think Annika would love to have Hannah's princess room. I'm glad the cats decided to join in :)

    ReplyDelete