Background

Sunday, August 30, 2009

MyPoints..Earn Free Giftcards!!

Have you heard of this yet?? It's a great program to earn FREE giftcards, some of the places I like to redeem my points for are, Target, WalMart, Panera Bread, and Kohl's. All you have to do is sign up and everyday you receive emails that you open and click the orange bar that says "5 points click here" a new window will pop up, I just close those, unless I'm actually interested in the item. It's that simple. If you would like, I can add you as a friend, then we both get points!! I have a friend who is on disability and this simple program allows her to save up her points all year and then she can afford Christmas gifts for her family. Just respond either on FaceBook or on my blog, and give me your email addy and I'll send you an invite. By the way, you can sign up without an invite from me at www.mypoints.com but I would love the chance to earn points along with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment