Background

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Eli's 1st Communion


Eli's gift from us, a keepsake of his special day.

Fr. Jerome and Eli at St. Pat's

Eli's godparents, my cousin, Sarah and my Uncle Mike

Eli was so proud of his cake...from Sam's. He was especially excited that Sam's wrote our last name on the box.
Eli's first Holy Communion was a very special day, he has been preparing and anxiously awaiting the BIG day for what he considers a very long time. One of his favorite gifts, a rosary from his godfather, has been a comfort to him at night. For some reason, every night after almost everyone is asleep, he gets up with a tummy ache. So, he has been taking his rosary to bed with him, he goes to sleep very quickly afterward.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Eli. So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Eli! What a truly blessed day. The story about the cake box made me laugh :) It really is the little things, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debi! I wanted you to know that I shared an award with you on my blog today! You can see it here: http://allthingsbrightandbeautifulhusbandfam.blogspot.com/ Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me - Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete